Wednesday, March 25, 2009

BABY'S NEW BEST FRIEND

Baby's NEW best friend now is superpower mummy cuz she fed him, treated him like a king ever since he got half his jaw removed cuz nowadays I can only get home slightly before 7pm everyday.

Today the moment I stepped into our house, I shook my bunch of keys so hard (to Attract his Attention) and baby only bothered to stroll towards me with his semi-wagging tail after my long desperate AA attempt.

RARRRRR !!

And his eyes seemed to be saying, "ARGH! It's her again. RARRR FINE. I shall give you what you want. *wags unwillingly* "

Interesting, uh. Dogs make people who spend most time with them their best friends.

D: WHERE'S MY SHAREEE D:

Anyway, baby's woofs and barks sound a bit lao-hong now.
Just like kids without their two front teeth trying to pronounce "F" or "S".


Awww such a silly baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment