Thursday, March 5, 2009

BABY'S HISTORY

Puppy Leo's life wasn't as rosy as any other pretty dogs.

He was first abandoned by his ang moh owner who ditched him with my ex neighbor cuz he/she will be flying back to his/her own hometown, and cuz my ex neighbor's daughter wanted a pretty terrier instead of a black dog.


So one day, my mum happened to bump into my ex neighbor and so he suggested giving Leo to us.

(cuz I was throwing tantrums at my parents to get me a puppy when we first moved and so they bought me a Beagle, which we named Sam, which happened to be sick, which wasn't active, which we returned to be pet shop.)


Seriously, I didn't like Leo at all when I first saw him.

He was black, his fur was damn long (like Wu Bai's), and I didn't find him adorable at all.


Leo peed everywhere he wanted to during the first few weeks and I got so pissed off cuz I'll have to clean up all the time AND sterilize with Dettol after.


He would turn the house upside down whenever we leave him alone at home,
he would explore the dustbin and flip it over to check the contents inside,
he would bark at anyone who walked passed our house.
he would get so excited and unintentionally scratch you with his sharp claws.

So much so for first impression, uh.


But baby proved to be too cute to be ignored ((:

He would whimper in the middle of the night cuz he's afraid to sleep alone downstairs.
he would cry when we punish him for making mistakes,
he would nuzzle and lean against you when you're ignoring him.
he would jump around, chasing his squeaky toy ball around the house,
he would beg for food whenever we're eating,
he would show off all the different different stunts he learned in the past.


Isn't that amazing? Even animals yearn to be loved :B

Once, 12years ago, while I walking Leo, a little girl pointed to Leo and shouted to her mum, "Eeeeee!! Mummy!! The dog is black!! I don't likeeeeee!!"


I was rather upsetted by that hurtful comment.


And that's when I realised that I'd actually fallen in love with baby <3



Baby's still duper unwilling to be kissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment